Capture RAW/Uncompressed photos with your iPhone, iPod and iPad. Moreover, you can edit your Raw photos on the go with 7 different effects and filters to improve them with no quality loss.
Capturing RAW photos with top quality output has never been so easy: if you know how to use the camera app, then you know how to use RAW.
- Capture RAW/Uncompressed photos; all photos are automatically saved as tiff files in the app gallery
- Camera control:
-> adjust the focus and exposure separately for better results
-> flash: enable/disable the automatic camera flash
-> cameras: switch between the front and back cameras
-> zoom: zoom in/out by pinching your device screen
- RAW photos metadata: the photos captured with the app have all their exif and GPS metadata
- Gallery: view, delete and share your RAW photos: save your photos in your camera roll (your RAW photos will be compressed when saved in your camera roll), send them by email, export them to your computer with iTunes and its file sharing feature, export them to other image editing apps…
- Raw photo editor: edit your RAW photos with no quality loss: Improve your photos by adjusting their brightness, contrast and gamma, or customize them with the black & white, sepia, equalize and invert filters.
- Ultra fast image processing: the app uses the latest technology to process and save your RAW photos in a blink of an eye
- Import uncompressed tif or tiff files with iTunes and its file sharing feature, and edit them with the editor
- Embedded tutorial to find out how to use all the feature of the app
If you have any issue with the app, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out many other great apps for the iPhone and iPad at www.seb-appstore.com