PicEditor is a tool that lets you crop, rotate, adjust, re-size or extract your pictures and photos.
PicEditor utilization is pretty straightforward:
1. Select a picture in your camera roll, your library or take a new photo with your camera.
2. Define the area of picture you want to edit, by touching the screen.
3. Touch the Crop button and wait the app extracts the picture.
4. Rotate your photos if neeeded
5. Resize your photos as you want, with or without the auto constrain proportions
6. Adjust the contrast and brightness of your photos to improve them
7. Verify the result and save it to your photo album, share it by email, publish it by email or AirPrint it !
Make your photos on the fly and edit them later with PicEditor ! Remove from your photos something (or someone) you don't want to see and save it in your library.
- Select a photo or picture from your camera roll, picture library, or take a new photo with the iPhone camera.
- Nice and intuitive interface to select and size the area you want to edit.
- Works in Portrait and Landscape orientations.
- Save your edited pictures in your picture library to view them later on, publish them on Facebook, share them by email or print them out.
Check out other great iPhone apps at SEB-AppStore.com