Record amazing slow and fast motion videos in real time with Video Speed. Just tap and hold the slow, or fast, motion button while recording videos to create an ultra-smooth slow, or fast, motion effects in your movies. Import videos from your camera roll, and edit them with some slow and fast motion effects.
High-resolution, high-frame rate 1080p60, 720p240, 720p120 and 720p60 video modes result in professional quality footage and allow for liquid-smooth slow and fast motion playback.
The frame rate per second (fps) of each device is limited by its hardware; Video Speed uses by default the maximal available frame rate for your device.
- Tap and hold the slow motion (-) button to capture in slow motion. Tap and hold the fast motion (+) button to capture in fast motion.
- Pinch to zoom in/out (available on the iPhone 5 and newer)
- Support of 240 FPS (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+) Support of 120 FPS (iPhone 5s and newer), 60 FPS (iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S, iPad mini and newer), 30 FPS (other devices)
- Define the speed of your slow and fast motion effects
- Enable/disable the pitch adjustment of your slow and fast motion effects
- Smooth transition from normal speed to slow/fast motion
- Set the focus and the exposure separately: one tap to set the focus point, one long pressure to set the exposure point
- Recorded videos are saved in the background: you can record your next movie while the previous is being saved
- Your slow and fast motion videos are automatically saved in your Camera Roll. The original videos are saved also saved in your Camera Roll in case you’d like to create different slow and fast motion effects.
- Import videos from your Camera Roll, and edit them with several slow and fast motion effects: define the speed of the motion effects, enable/disable the pitch auto-adjustment and preview your edited videos instantly
Check out many other great iPhone and iPad apps at www.seb-appstore.com